General chart explained
On top there are a few settings you can play with:
- Crypto: here you can choose which coin to analyze.
- Interval: at what time intervals to aggregate data by: every 30 minutes, hourly, daily, ...
- History size: data is generated ending in "Datetime" and going back the selected history size.
- Datetime: the maximum datetime to display for the data (most right interval on the x-axis). By default "Datetime" is set to your local date and time.
- Generate: this button will request the necessary data from our API and then redraw the entire chart.
On the chart itself the very first tick/interval will be Jan 23 14:00 because "14:00" includes everything from 14:00:00 until 14:59:59.
When you hover over the chart you will see a toolbox appear in the top right corner:
One of the most important tools is the "Reset axes" button. If for some reason you have messed up the chart a bit, then you can go back to the original view. Beware that this does not reset your settings (interval, history size, ...). To reset the latter you have to re-open the webpage (not just F5).